Here’s Botmetric Wishing Thank You for a Fantastic 2016 & Happy 2017
We are thrilled to close this year with a bang! It’s hard to sum up 2016 in just a few scribbles, especially when we made many new friends and rolled-out so many enhancements & new features: a new platform, new audits, more ingrained intelligence, more cloud optimization options, a revamped website with new UI, and much much more.
And as the New Year sets in slowly across the world, minute by minute, second by second, and continues its journey with the same charm and diligence, we at Botmetric, likewise, will continue our journey towards making cloud management and optimization a breeze for you. With rolled sleeves. With more focus. With more features. And with more zeal. Everything for you, dear customer.
Here’s 2016 Year-in-Review: The Best Year so far, for Botmetric
We attribute our success to our dear customers. Thank you for the timely feedback, and those wonderful testimonials bedecked with five stars. Based on the feedback and our learning, we revamped Botmetric into a platform of three products that are use-case targeted instead of a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach:
1. Cost management & Governance: This Botmetric product helps you control your cloud spend, save that extra bit, optimize spend through intelligent analytics and allocate cloud resources wisely for maximum ROI. It is built for businesses and CIO teams to enable them in decision making & maximizing cloud ROI.
2. Security & Compliance: This Botmetric product helps you get compliant and keeps your cloud secure with automated audits, health checks, and best practices. It provides the most comprehensive list of automated health checks. It is built for CISO and Security Engineers to proactively identify issues and fix vulnerabilities before they become problems.
3. Ops & Automation: This Botmetric product helps you save time and effort you invest in automating cloud operations. It has built-in operational intelligence that can analyse problems and fix events in seconds. Above all, speeds-up DevOps. It is built for CTOs and DevOps Engineers seeking alert diagnostics, event intelligence, and out of the box automation.
Chose any of the above, or any two of the above, or choose all. Your wish, your products, tailored for your AWS cloud. With these three products, you can realize the full potential of your cloud without any information overload. Find insights that matter to you, in just one-click.
To celebrate what you’ve helped us achieve this year, we have put together few 2016 Botmetric facts:
New and Key Botmetric Product Features Rolled-Out in 2016:
1. Data Transfer Analysis for AWS Cost Management: Provides insights into your bandwidth costs on AWS cloud.
2. EC2 Cost Analysis to Optimize AWS Spend: Helps you understand your AWS EC2 spend easily and efficiently.
3. Internal Chargeback: Allocate cost easily across multiple cost centers and bring in the required parity in your AWS cost management.
4. Compliance Audit Policies for Heightened Security: Helps mitigate vulnerabilities in real time and adopt a comprehensive security management.
5. Cloud Reporting Module: Helps you quickly find your AWS cloud reports from one centralized module without scrolling, and to counter endless searching for what you need.
6. Reserved Instance Planner: Provides reservation recommendations at instance level. This revisited RI planner allows you to filter the recommendations, look at the details of the instance being recommended, and accordingly add it to a RI plan. You can also download the plan and work on budget approvals and actual reservations offline.
An Advanced DevOps Intelligence Feature: Assuages alert fatigue mess, helps easily understand the alert events through intelligence, and tells you why is it happening. It also checks for pattern in the problems.
We have much more coming up in 2017. So stay tuned with us.
Here’s Botmetric wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Let’s blow the heartiest kisses to the cloud in 2017
Cloud is the new black. Let’s together embrace it more, with dexterity, in 2017.
Let’s make cloud an easier and a better place to grow our business.
P.S. If you have not signed-up with Botmetric yet, then go ahead and take a 14-day free trial. As an AWS user, we’re sure you’ll love it!