India Cloud Summit 2017- Quick Rundown
India has finally found its way to the clouds along with the rest of the world. The first ever ‘India CloudSummit’ has come knocking on the door of the future of cloud and we are ready for it. We at Botmetric and Minjar were proud to be associated with such an event that enabled Indian cloud professionals with a global perspective.
The theme of the cloud summit held on the fifth of July, 2017 in Bangalore was the ‘future of cloud and digital business’. The aim was to take a step forward towards putting India on the map of global technological growth and determine the ways to evolve Indian businesses with respect to cloud computing.
The revolutionary cloud summit could not have been possible without the sponsors who made this dream of reaching the digital clouds come true. One of the key sponsors of the summit was Minjar Cloud Solutions who played invaluable role of the diamond sponsor. The platinum sponsors was comprised of AWS, Cisco and emergent Ventures. The gold partners included Hashedin and Botmetric.
Minjar Cloud Solutions was the main catalyst that enabled the cloud summit together with Emergent, a California based Venture Capital firm. During the event, Botmetric showcased it’s intelligent cloud management platform, now supporting Microsoft Azure and helping businesses manage their public cloud in a smart and efficient way.
The summit raised important questions through the various sessions such as
- Why Cloud?
- State of Cloud Adoption in India by Zinnov
- Reaching Beyond Clouds- Story of India’s Moon Shot by TeamIndus
- Future of Cloud and Digital Businesses (Fireside Chat)
- Emerging Cloud and SaaS Trends For Enterprise IT
- Lessons From Trenches – World’s Largest OpenStack Cloud Journey
- Indian Enterprise CXO Perspective – Cloud Adoption, Opportunities & Business Challenges
- Managing Enterprise IT and Building Business in a Cloud Enabled World
- India Stack – Creating a Nation of Innovators
It witnessed some amazing insights by the esteemed panel of speakers:
Rahul Narayan (Founder, TeamIndus)
Sunil Mahale (VP & MD, Nutanix India)
The summit received an overwhelming feedback, A few listed feedbacks from attendees are:
Event at a Glance
Looking back, CloudSummit 2017 was a great success with over 600 registrations and 250+ plus cloud decision makers attending the conference.
The first India CloudSummit edition has rained down new platforms and opportunities for many more downpours of innovation and growth in the digital business world to come. This spark is only the initial ignition that will trigger many more events reaching much larger audiences and in a much greater scale. We need to understand that the cloud forms the basis of digital transformation.It isn’t just a facilitator anymore. It has become a necessity in the fast pacing world of the the IT sector and summits are a great place to start adapting this technology.
Thank you message from Riyaz Hyder (Marketing Head, Minjar)
Stay tuned as we’ll soon be sharing all session videos on our YouTube and Twitter channels. Feel free to like and subscribe for latest and upcoming updates on India CloudSummit. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to Botmetric blog for timely updates on the latest and important updates in the world of cloud computing.
Latest posts by Rajeev Kumar (see all)
- Simplify the Cost Incurred By your Enterprise with AWS Cost Savings - July 18, 2017
- India Cloud Summit 2017- Quick Rundown - July 15, 2017
- A Start-up’s Resolution to Cloud Sprawl Using SaaS-based Cloud Management Platform - July 13, 2017